Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Blog Challenges & Such :)

I've been so stinking busy the past week or two, it's always that way when the kiddo is out of school for the summer. I love having him with me everyday though so I'm not gonna complain about it :) We went to see the new Narnia Movie, Prince Caspian and OMG I loved it. Plus I've started reading the Twilight series of books and have been so addicted to those things the past few days that I can do little else lol. I'm on the 3rd one now and I'm trying to draw it out as long as I can because i don't want them to be finished lol. I think the new one comes out in August, how will I make it that long?! I'm such a dork lol!

On 5/30 we were asked to describe our dream vacation spot and I didn't even have to think twice. I'd love to visit Scotland, I think it'd be so cool to go there and I definitely have it on my places to see someday list :)

This one is from 6/5

I am nerdier than 65% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

No comments: